16 days ago
Are you customer oriented and you have a passion for outdoor sports? One of our clients, an international company located in Rotterdam, is looking for a Customer Service Representative for a 6-month assignment.
In this role you will:
- Communicate issues and suggestions to the online team members based on the customer feedback in order to assist with the online development and to improve the customer experience.
- Assist with translations.
- Assist with returns, credits and warranty requests
- Answer incoming phone calls, emails and online chat in order to inform customers about a purchase, help them in placing online orders, minimizing any doubts
- Ensure a pleasant shopping and brand experience.
What is in it for you?
- Great life/working balance
- Friendly team and a casual working environment
- Working with a company who cares about the environment and work ethics.
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits.
- Bachelor 's degree or HBO
- Relevant work experience in Customer Service, min 1 year.
- Proactive and service minded attitude
- Native/near native level of German and fluency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to apply or contact me for more information!