14 days ago
We have an immediately available temporary position for a Customer Service Representative with focus on Order Management for B2B clients. In this role you will be ensuring a great customer experience, ongoing customer satisfaction, and the on-time delivery of customer orders.
- Order management activities such as processing orders, providing price information, determine appropriate shipping methods and shipping dates.
- Manage incoming requests, create proposals, and complete quotes.
- Stock control in coordination with the warehouse and the supply chain team and, help with inventory management
- Identify and resolve potential issues.
- Provide technical troubleshooting via phone and coordinate field calls via service partner.
The successful candidate:
- Minimum 1 year of customer service, order management, and/or account management experience.
- Experience with B2B or enterprise customers is a must
- Business fluency in English is a must, fluency in Dutch is prefered.
- MBO or higher level degree.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experienced with ERP systems.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work under pressure and multitask.
Please, note that this is a temporary opportunity with an immediate start. For this reason, we can only consider candidates who are immediately available, based in the Netherlands, and with full working rights. The contract is expected to last between 3 and 6 months.