about 1 month ago
Do you have already experience as a Customer Service Manager within a logistic company? Do you wish to go for a new challenge? This great opportunity Is for you!
For an international company located closed to Barendrecht, you will be managing a team of 22 Customer service employees and 4 Team Leaders. In this role, you will provide guidance to the entire Customer Service department and bring the team to the next level of customer service.
Your daily responsibilities will be :
- Monitoring and ensuring all logistics processes within the organization as well as ensuring that the goals are met.
- Directing, coaching and supervising employees while ensuring a productive and pleasant work atmosphere in the department
- Conducting performance, trainings and job interviews
- Taking care of capacity planning, distributing and prioritizing the activities and correcting them;
- Caring for a customer-oriented approach in which customer issues, complaints and escalations are proactively addressed;
- Monitoring and improving all the of incoming and outgoing order flows to aim for an optimal service.
- Creating KPIs and creating a strategy plan to achieve them.
- Providing both ad hoc and periodic reports and analyzes
- Supervised the application and compliance with the correct customs regulations
What is in it for you ?
- A vibrant place to work at
- A brand new office
- A permanent contract
- 25 vacation days ( +1 extra day every 5 years).
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Flexibility and freedom in your work
- Min HBO level or relevant working experience as a Customer Service Manager in logistic sector.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language is a must.
- knowledge of International Logistics Services with expertise in the field of customs and transport.
- Excellent communication skills; down to earth and straight forward.
- Has a customer-oriented attitude