13 days ago
Do you have experience working in the UK/Irish market in Customer Service? Have you worked in the fashion/retail industry in order management, and do you have experience working with an ERP system and administration? Would you like to join a well known fashion company with lots of potential?? Then read on!
For our client, an American company in rugged fashionwear, I am searching for a Customer Service Associate | UK/Irish to join their international team in Amsterdam!
In this role, you will be responsible for order management, administration, customer service (B2B) and more!
- Process & maintain all sales orders, including back order handling.
- Handle outbound logistics for orders
- Handle returns.
- Handle customer calls and inquiries
- Work closely with Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Merchandising team or warehousing team to ensure customer care quality and order accuracy
- Handle product claims
- Other admin tasks
- Prior work experience with order management
- Experience working with the UK/Irish market or having lived there
- Experience working with an ERP System
- Previous similar administrative experience
- Long term opportunity
- Competitive salary (& incentives)
- International, diverse team
- Travel allowance
- Work from home allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension and more!
Are you interested in this super exciting opportunity? Then apply now!
Please note we can only consider candidates who are already based and eligible to work in the Netherlands.