28 days ago
Do you have a customer-oriented mind-set? Do you speak German fluently? We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for one of our clients, a British company in the insurance industry with a new office in Amsterdam.
What will your tasks be as a Customer Service Representative?
- Be the first point of contact for customers and partners, answering their queries
- Ensure the diary system is up to date regarding customer’s information
- Handling claims and collecting documents from each case
- Obtain statements from parties reporting claims
- Processing all documents and investigate whether all the evidence is in place
- Act as a mentor to less experienced or new colleagues
What are we looking for in a Customer Service Representative?
- German native-level, English fluent
- Great communication skills, flexibility and open-minded
- Ideally min. 6 months of experience in a similar role or in an office position
- Living in the Amsterdam area
- Available full-time
The company is offering a direct contract, performance bonuses and intensive training.
Interested? Feel free to apply directly or send your CV to Elisa (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Katherine (email@example.com).