Breda, The Netherlands
17 days ago
Are you customer oriented and you have a passion for outdoor activities? Do you speak near native Dutch and fluent English? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
One of our clients in Breda, an international company who values outdoor adventure, is looking for a Customer Service Advisor for their B2B department.
In this role you will:
- Provide excellent service regarding orders and invoices
- Cross-check all agreements and liaise with other departments to ensure accurate information
- Confirm orders and conditions to customers
- Liaise with logistics department regarding product availability
- Respond to and follow-up all enquiries or complaints received from consumers by phone or e‑mail
What is in it for you?
- Friendly and diverse environment
- Travel reimbursement
- International exposure and opportunities to learn
- Great market base salary
- WFH flexibility
- Bachelor's degree or HBO level of education
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Customer Service
- Proactive and service-minded attitude
- Near-native level of Dutch and fluency in English, French is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and SAP
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.