9 days ago
For an international client, based in Hoofddorp, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative to ensure a great customer experience, ongoing satisfaction, and exceptional order management for the DACH market.
- Order management: processing orders, providing price information, determine appropriate shipping methods and ship dates
- Manage incoming requests, create proposals, and complete quotes.
- Check stock levels and coordinate with warehouse and supply chain team
- Inventory management and on-time and in full delivery of customer orders
- Build reports to help support business objectives, e.g. back order, customer complaint, etc.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential issues, and when problems occur, solve these.
- Provide technical troubleshooting via phone and coordinate field calls via service partner.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 1 year of order management, and/or account management experience
- Business fluency in English and German
- B2B or Enterprise clients experience
- Ideally experienced in multiple selling models, i.e. direct sales, tele sales and channel partner sales.
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates exceptional phone and in-person communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills through Excel
Our client offers international and dynamic work environment and good salary package with an annual bonus.
If you are a native German speaker with experience in B2B business, don't hesitate to upload your resume or reach out to email@example.com.