16 days ago
Do you speak German? Do you have a degree in electronics engineer and do you like to solve technical problems? If you have answered yes to all these questions, then keep on reading!
Our client is an exciting global company in visual production; they have a young, multicultural, dynamic work culture which is rapidly growing; as a result, I am searching for a Customer Experience Engineer – German | full time to join their team in Amsterdam! In this role, you will be responsible for all of Europe; you will be answering questions and solving problems for clients (b2b) and you will be traveling to visit clients on site (10% of the time).
- Provide technical product & service support to EU customers
- Answer any Service or Technical related questions
- Create product training material / presentations
- Give product trainings / presentations
- Provide new ideas to improve the Customer Care Definition Process
- Product Quality Management
- Fluent or native German speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineer – or affinity in the industry
- 1-2 years of experience in Consumer and/or IT Industry
- Ideally some experience within Service Management; experience in Audio or Video is a plus
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Project management skills
- 50% travel reimbursement
- Lots of attention to personal development
- International work environment with lots of growth opportunities
- Smart young dynamic team
- Excellent benefits + bonus
- Long term/direct contract with the company
- Opportunity for travel (10% of the time)
Interested? Apply now!