almost 3 years ago
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to be a part of a young and dynamic team, look no further! Our client offers an excellent temporary opportunity for international candidates. In this role you make sure to provide the high customer service level towards the company's distributors, but especially take care of the order management process and assisting your clients with solution oriented service in regards to their queries.
- Daily execution of tasks and responsibilities according to company policies and procedures
- Supervise the order scheduling processes to ensure optimal results
- Perform order management duties (order entry, pro-active follow up on deliveries, etc)
- Field service administration and scheduling
- Prepare reports based on data analysis and provide guidance and recommendation based on them
- Training scheduling
- Ensure that customer inquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards (KPI).
- Deal with simple and complex issues, including complaints and enquiries.
- Drive customer focused behaviour throughout the organization
- Serve as main point of contact for all order fulfillment requirements
- Undertake a proactive approach to possible problems & wherever possible pre-empt situations.
- Ensure all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the EMEA organization
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills , both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must
- Time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening skills, problem solving and decision making.
- Taking ownership in providing best in class customer service.
- Flexible, pro-active and "can do" attitude to problem solving and customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Demonstrate and advocate integrity and ethical behaviour
- Previous experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Knowledge of SAP is highly desired
Please note that this job is available on a project basis for the next 6-9 months.