15 days ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic French and Dutch speaker to join one of our clients – a well-established company in the luxury retail industry. If you are looking for a company with opportunities to grow, an excellent onboarding approach, and a diverse team, then this is the position and company for you! In case you just graduated and do not have years of experience, but you believe you are a strong communicator and have an interest in this industry – feel free to apply!
- Be the ambassador and the main point of contact for end-customers, either by email or phone
- Assist customers with tracking orders, solving after-sales issues, answering queries about product and product availability
- Handle inbound sales calls and upsell
- Keep database updated with other administrative tasks
- Assist other team members whenever needed
- Fluency in French and Dutch
- 1-2 years in a Customer Service or Sales position or experience in hospitality/high-end retail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Affinity with the luxury/fashion industry
- Customer-focused, tech-savvy, and a strong team-player
What are they offering?
- 7 months direct contract to start with
- Base salary + commission
- Bonus scheme based on personal achievements
- 13th month
- Many opportunities to grow
- Travel allowance
They are a well-established company in the high-end luxury industry, representing more than 10 exclusive brands. The office is located in the city center, although most working days are from home at the moment. This is a truly diverse, close, and friendly team of about 30 people.
Are you excited about the position and believe you would be successful? Please feel free to apply or send your email to Izumi (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to receiving your application!