14 days ago
For one of our international clients, we are looking for an experienced Credit Manager! In this role you will provide leadership, recommend strategic direction and policy adjustments, as well as oversee staff operations and assignments. Do you have at least 10 years of experience in a Credit management or credit collection and analysis? Do you have excellent negotiation and analytical skills? The you might be just what we are looking for! Keep on reading and if you tick the boxes, apply now!
- Manage Credit staff to ensure all operations performed in a timely manner.
- Data validation, report design and preparation of monthly dashboards to include audits of service providers.
- Create, test, and deploy portfolio treatments via automated tools and process improvements to maximize efficiency and return on investment.
- Monitoring and management of high-risk and suspended accounts
- Develop, review and update company’s credit policies.
- Manage the credit bureau reporting mechanisms (reporting, correction, etc)
- Risk analyses, including but not limited to performing detailed industry analyses and evaluating economic trends.
- You have HBO or University Degree in business related major
- 10+ years in credit/risk/collections in an international environment.
- Proven experience with performing credit activities in the Benelux region
- Fluency in English is a MUST. Dutch OR French is a strong plus!
- Knowledge of commercial and consumer credit laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior proven experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- You are analytical, structured, dedicated and stress resistant
What do they offer:
This is a permanent role in a well established and international company. Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Base salary will be supplemented with a bonus regulation
- Flexibility to work from home
- Travel cost reimbursement
- 25 holiday days