about 3 years ago
As a Credit Controller | German speaker, you will be responsible for the cash collection process and credit control function in the DACH region and have a supporting role in operational control, managing customer trade terms and to the company’s working capital performance.
- Credit Control, involving managing AR account balances, dispute management, dunning and monitoring and maintaining DSO ratios.
- Maintenance of an accurate rebate program and process.
- Customer relation management by timely account reconciliation and administrative support with customer accounts.
- Customer Master data and Credit Management master data management.
- Actively drive results improvement, manage improvement projects.
- Providing standard and ad hoc reporting to management, accounts, sales division and corporate HQ.
- Monitoring current work processes according to company and SOX compliance rules.
What do they offer to the Credit Controller | German role:
- direct contract
- 28 days of holidays
- 13 month
- health insurance contribution
- pension contribution
- reimbursement of travel expenses
- discount on products
- flexible starting / ending hours
Basic Qualifications for the Credit Controller | German role
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years of Credit Control experience preferably in international environment.
- Ability to work effectively in commercial environment, representing finance function.
- Fluency in German and English.
Do you tick the following boxes? Competencies needed:
- You ensure quality in all aspects of your work
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You take accountability for your actions
- You seek ways to improve, streamline and/or reinvent processes within your area of control
- You communicate clearly, respectfully and with conviction
- You apply critical thinking to identify root causes of complex problems
- You recognize when to escalate issues and when to ask for help to take appropriate action
Company profile: industry market leader, international and dynamic company with European HQ in Amsterdam