30 days ago
Do you have experience in finance or accounting and a commercial eye? Then you might be just what we are looking for! One of our international clients in Rotterdam, is looking for a Cost Controller to join their finance team. In this role you will be providing the management teams with high quality business performance information and support strategic decisions.
- Perform sector and client profitability reviews
- Optimization of reporting activities and infrastructure which consists of SAP, BI and excel
- P&L and KPI analysis
- Produce sales reports and monthly forecast to support sales activities
- Annual forecast for the EMEA business and revenue
- Develop financial models for major commercial deals to support sales and line managers
- Experience in a commercial finance or business controlling role
- SAP, Excel, and experience with Business Intelligence tools is a must
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into strategic business decisions
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English (Dutch is a plus)
Sounds interesting? Are you ready and keen for a new challenge in a pleasant fast-paced working environment?
Apply now or contact Edina for further information
e: firstname.lastname@example.org t: 0652670016