21 days ago
We are currently seeking a Corporate Financial Controller for the German market for one of our international clients with the European headquarters in Rotterdam. The Corporate Financial Controller is responsible for financial reporting and financial control of German entities under US-GAAP and German GAAP and managing a small accounting team in Germany.
- Coordination of the Financial Controlling Team Germany
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing under US GAAP, including various monthly/quarterly reporting
- Country accounting responsibility
- Ensure Legal and Tax requirements
- Conversion of USGAAP financials to local Statutory
- Responsible for the overall compliance of the German entities
- Cooperation with outside consultants for preparation of tax financials
- Liaise with Tax department and Tax advisors
- Optimization of Financial Processes
- Participation in (international) projects
Why should you apply?
- International and dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- Work setup: Hybrid 2 days in the office
- Direct contract
- Incentive plan
- 27 holiday days, plus 13 ADV days
- Preferably a completed education as “Bilanzbuchhalter”, an academic degree in Accounting or similar
- Preferably 4-7 years of relevant experience in Financial Control. Manufacturing background and working experience in a matrix organized company is considered a plus
- 2 years of experience in managing teams
- Must have a solid know-how of Statutory requirements at various locations
- USGAAP and German GAAP know-how
- ERP experience;
- English and (near native) German is a must. Dutch is considered a plus.
Please note that we can only consider candidates already living in the Netherlands or one of the EU countries.
Interested? Feel free to apply directly or contact me for more information at email@example.com