14 days ago
Are you good at and do you enjoy building long-lasting relationships? Are you motivated by understanding what others want and need? Do you want to work for an IT company who is motivated and devoted to their cause of providing help and support to others? Then this might the opportunity for you!
For one of our clients in Amsterdam, I am currently looking for a German speaking Business Development Representative. The company provides a communication app for healthcare professionals, and in this role, you will be responsible for taking up the initial contact, onboarding, customer success and improvement of the product, and follow up through account management. In other words, a great opportunity if you are looking for diverse role with opportunities to learn about inside sales, business development, and account management.
- Follow up on new leads and take the initial contact with customers
- Set up meetings to discuss and discover what the customers need
- Coordinate internally and externally the onboarding of new customers
- Gather feedback from customers for improvements of the product
- Stay in contact with customers and follow up with on product updates
- Plan and execute PR strategies for the German market
- You have previous experience of sales, business development, account management, customer support or related area
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have experience working with Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) systems, ideally Salesforce
- You thrive in social interaction and enjoy creating and building relationships
- You are somewhat of a detective and good at reading between the lines and understand what a customer really needs
- You enjoy and find it rewarding helping and supporting others
- A relaxed yet ambitious company culture
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days
- 4 weeks to work remotely outside of the Netherlands
- Annual mental health and physical health allowance
- Learning and development budget to develop yourself
- Team creativity budget for activities with your colleagues
Sounds interesting? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.