23 days ago
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Supply chain Professional with + 10 years experience.
Being part of this fast growing Pharmaceutical/Healthcare company, you will focus on mid/long term strategy planning and NPI projects on a global scale.
- Lead and manage operational readiness for new products introduction as well as life cycle management with cross functional collaboration.
- Participate to new products acquisition projects at early stage.
- Identify deviations to plan and lead mitigation activities.
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities related to long term planning by looking at various scenarios.
- Participate to Tech Transfer Projects as representative of EMEA Supply Chain
- Develop processes to support and optimize planning and inventory management.
- Support implementation of new business models and flows
What is in it for you!
This international company empowers and nurtures its people. They offer an employee experience that is exciting, challenging, well-supported and with great potential for growth.
- 10+ years’ experience in supply chain ( NPI, operation readiness, S&OP, inventory management, demand and supply E2E, all on a global scale.)
- Experience within the Pharma sector is a must.
- Ideally a Master’s Degree
- Excellent level of English written and spoken
- APICS certification asset
- Knowledge of SAP SD-MM- Modules Is plus
- Already living in the Netherlands within easy commuting distance to Amsterdam