21 days ago
Artwork Coordinator for super 9 month temporary assignment.
Our client is a highly prestigious and fast growing/moving international Pharmaceutical/Healthcare business. Many of their European Management team is now based in Amsterdam and specialist departments have been established.
Their whole Supply Chain team is starting on a global project for 9 months commencing November 2021 and many roles need to be replaced for the duration of the project. One such role is quite an unusual, specialist one.
The Artwork Coordinator will report into the Director of Artwork Management and be responsible for the following:
· The main focus of this position is to coordinate the creation or revision of mock-up and commercial artworks. This includes responsibility for creating proof reading reports.
· In this role the Artwork Coordinator will cooperate daily with dedicated external partners like CMOs, CPOs, Print vendors and Artwork Studios in artwork management related activities with respect to GMP. Cooperation with Internal functions like Regulatory Affairs, Packaging Sites, Marketing and Supply Chain are part of daily activities.
· This position will participate in new product introduction projects. Also supporting user training and problem solving in relation to the Global Artwork Management System (GLAMS) maintenance and roll-out. GLAMS is Artwork Coordinator’s most important tool. Training on this will be provided.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Coordinate the creation of new Mock-Ups and Artworks to support submission process and product supply.
· Responsibility for coordinating and prioritizing artwork changes (workflows) in GLAMS.
· Proof reading and creating proof reading reports.
· Participate and/or facilitate weekly and monthly supplier meetings.
· Responsibility of maintenance and development of SOPs and other instructions.
· Participate new product introduction projects.
· Participate or lead artwork related sub-projects.
· Cooperate with and support other functions in artwork related matters.
· GLAMS super user: help other users in use of GLAMS and modify GLAMS details or workflows if required.
· Support GLAMS user training, problem solving, tests and validation.
· Other tasks delegated by the superior.
· College or relevant degree (engineering or business).
· Fluent oral and written English.
· Experience in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Food industry related packaging or Artwork Management processes but can also be considered as an entry level position. Essential.
· Good IT skills with MS office tools, capability to prepare meeting memos, maintain project trackers and create presentation slides for reporting.
· Knowledge of Adobe CS Suite tools relating to artwork creation. Desirable.
· Global Vision proofreading tool mastering.
· Knowledge in printing and packaging processes.
· Understand artwork management related cross functional needs & practical processes (RA, Packaging Site, Supply Chain).
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks also under pressure.
· Ability to represent Artwork Management in NPI -projects and cooperate with CMOs/CPOs.
· Customer services orientated mind set.
· Be a team worker while taking leadership role under the cross-cultural work environment.
· AVAILABLE FOR A 9 MONTH TEMPORARY PROJECT FROM NOVEMBER 2021.
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV and introduction to as quickly as possible.
Please note that we are only interested in candidates already based in the Netherlands and living in close proximity to Amsterdam.