14 days ago
Do you have already experience in direct sales, and you wish to work on a more strategic level? Do you already have some partnership sales experience and you are looking for a new challenge? This role is for you!
This international scale up is revolutionizing the communication industry by providing an innovative and successful cloud solution. They are growing rapidly and have offices in London, Paris, Berlin and NY. They are looking for an Alliance Partner Business Developer to join their team and work on the Benelux market.
On daily basis your responsibilities will be:
- Growing the revenue with strategic partners.
- Driving revenue and growing the pipeline through integration partners for UK&I.
- Building meaningful relationships with partners increase awareness of your product.
- Preparing tailor made presentation materials and conducting presentations.
- Communicating the vision and value of the company as well as product roadmap strategy to your partners.
- Working hands in hands with other departments (Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success) to create a partnership mindset and produce partner enablement content.
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly targets and proactively initiate and execute tactical and strategic campaigns.
What is in it for you?
- Long term contract.
- Amazing growth opportunity.
- Very international and friendly environment (35 nationalities).
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fluency in Dutch and English and a previous work experience with the Benelux market.
- 2-3 years working in SaaS/technology business development, account management and/or sales.
- Tech savvy - you understand the capabilities and limitations of a platform and integrations
- You are knowledgeable about the SaaS ecosystem and understand the evolution of our strategic partners.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Relationship building needs to be important to you.
- Self-starter, Committed, ambitious and team player.
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com