almost 3 years ago
Our client is a major name in the Consumer Electronics/Homecare sector. The company was formed almost 140 years ago in the US and remains a family owned business. A market leader in the US and a growing presence globally, this company is still going places and still offering great opportunities.
The International Office in Amsterdam has an immediate opportunity for an After-Sales Product Support Associate Manager (ASPSAM) to join them in a newly created role within the business. A perfect time to join this dynamic company and a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to have a direct impact on the whole After-Sales process.
The ASPSAM will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing a best in class After-Sales Service Program with a focus on Europe and Asia. The position serves as a linchpin with global Consumer Care, global Supply Chain Management and global Customer Service teams.
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows;
- Implement and manage an international After-Sales Service Network.
- Responsibility for the management of Repair Centres.
- Assessment of current processes and making strategic decisions on Repair Centre locations (Central v Local) and on devices (Repair v Replace).
- Ensuring that service Centre Agents are trained and knowledgeable on all products and are aware of new product launches.
- Responsible for the Parts Management. Global collaboration with HQ regarding replacement parts inventory; new parts distribution; global standards and best practices.
- Reporting of Key Metrics – service levels; turnaround times; warranty and repair costs etc. Driving improvements based on the findings.
What are we looking for?
- A specialist in the whole After-Sales Management process.
- Great knowledge of Service Centres, Master Distributors, Returns and Parts strategy.
- Experience in the Consumer electronics/electrical products industry.
- Internationally focused experience. US company experience would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Living within easy commuting distance of Amsterdam City Centre.
You will need to be;
- An Influencer. At all levels within (and outside) the business.
- Well connected. You know your market and the major players and partners.
- A strong communicator with above average verbal and written skills.
- A problem solver. You have great judgement, insight and analytical skills.
- A continuous improver. You challenge what has gone before and suggest better alternatives and approaches.
- A Team player. You inspire others and share knowledge and information as well as celebrating successes together.
Interested in finding out more?
Please send your CV and brief letter of motivation to email@example.com.
Please let me know your current salary level and notice period.