13 days ago
Our client, a leader in interior design and fittings, is searching for an After Sales Agent to process client orders on a B2B level and to provide support to the sales team. As an aftersales agent, it is your job to ensure accurate entry of data, provide after sale care to the customers and be an ambassador of the company. Do you enjoy administrative tasks and interacting with customers? Then this might be the role for you!
- Working directly with the sales team and with the Manager Back Office, you will.
- Process incoming orders via email and the company database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain an open line of communication with customers regarding delivery times, prices, and installation support.
- Keep track of back orders.
- Process incoming order requests.
- Provide customers with support, advice, and product parts.
- MBO level of thinking
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and French
- Flexible, accurate and reliable
- Affinity with sanitary items and the technical sector is an advantage
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive salary
- Language and professional training
- Small, intimate team
- 30 holiday days
- Pension and health insurance contribution
- Transport compensation
- Support setting up a home office
- Hybrid work from home and work from the office
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org