about 1 month ago
Are you an admin enthusiast, well organized and service minded person? Do you speak both Dutch and French fluently next to English? Then this opportunity might be great for you!
Our client, an international and fast-growing SaaS company specializing in interior design is looking for a strong general administrator to support their Benelux office with day-to-day operations.
- Communicating with vendors, customers, and colleagues
- Dealing with queries from both internal and external sources
- Invoicing new clients and managing manual invoicing for recurring invoicing
- Managing customers’ requests for adding or removing catalogues and invoicing or making credit-notes
- Managing stocks and orders of administrative supplies
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic international environment with excellent career growth opportunities
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Direct contract
- Extensive training
- Fluent in both Dutch and French as well as English
- MBO/HBO education level preferably in Finance or Business Administration
- 1-2 years of experience in finance administration or another administrative role
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
Sounds interesting? Apply now or contact me for more information!