17 days ago
Are you looking for a new, challenging opportunity as Accounts Receivable? Do you speak excellent Dutch and English-maybe even more EU languages? Our client is an international company offering a unique set of financial and administrative services. You will be responsible for the Dutch market, striving to establish an excellent relationship with the customers. The company offers a long-term opportunity, multicultural supportive environment and challenging assignments.
- Responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues
- Facilitate the collections process
- Provide exceptional customer support and ensure all due payments are processed
- Provide feedback and work closely with other teams to improve training and documentation for processes and procedures
- Escalate requests and unresolved issues when needed
- Excellent fluency in Dutch and English is a MUST, other EU languages are a plus
- 1 year of prior experience in AR in a B2B setting and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and ability to work well under pressure
- Full-time availability: 40 hours p/w
What is in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary
- Direct contract
- International and dynamic environment
- Remote work flexibility
- Casual mentality/dress code
Sounds interesting? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.