7 days ago
Do you have experience as a Sr. Assistant within a finance department? Have you worked with AP/AR and GL? Do you seek a stable, long term position? And... do you live in/near Amsterdam?
For our client Amsterdam, we are looking for a fulltime Accounting Coordinator to join the HQ European team! In this position you will be offered a senior role with a degree of control over the accounting procedures and closing deadlines of the individual branches. You will work directly with the finance supervisor and assist in the coordination of the 5 European branches. You will be an integral part of the Finance Department and the goal is to develop the right candidate to be responsible for the Financial Coordination of the five European branches.
- Assist in the coordination of the accounting within the individual branches.
- Assist in Month/Quarter and Year end closing of the branches.
- Determine applicable provisions where necessary.
- Monitor monthly cost bookings and accruals.
- Be the main person in charge of the Accounting for the BV as an entity.
- Applicable general ledger control.
- General control over the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Inventory.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to this role.
- Administrative education at MBO level or equal by work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Outlook
- English language (native or business fluent)
- Experience with SAP B1 is advantageous
- Flexible and dedicated
- Accurate and affinity with numbers, analytical.
- Good communication skills
- Calm and professional attitude
- Long term opportunity
- International, dynamic team
- Nice benefits
- Friendly, nice work atmosphere
- Work from home option
- 30 vacation days
- & more…
Interested in this opportunity? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can only consider candidates already based and fully eligible to work in the Netherlands.