14 days ago
Are you looking for an interesting job as an Account Manager? And you are fluent in German? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, who is willing to expand the German market for our client. You do not shy away from picking up the telephone, but you are also a professional in maintaining relationships with existing customers.
Main Job Tasks:
- Creating and developing strategic alliances with (existing) partners and vendors in the DACH region
- Analysing and developing opportunities in the DACH region
- Identifying customer issues
- Mapping out the investment risks
- Drawing up tenders and following them up by phone
- Processing all sales and administrative activities
- Good aftersales follow-up, including maintaining customer satisfaction and renewing expiring rental contracts
- Visiting vendor events in the DACH region
- Arranging the purchase and sale of (ex-rental) equipment
- Staying up-to-date with our portfolio at all times
- Contributing creative marketing ideas
- Proactively contributing ideas on how to improve business processes, procedures, work instructions, the product portfolio, and customer-friendliness.
- Native German speaker
- Excellent English skills are a must, fluency in Dutch is a plus
- Strong communication skills and a commercial mindset
- You have a positive attitude and are a team player
- 1 - 3 years of (trainee) experience in a commercial role
- Affinity with IT and technology
- You are enthusiastic, take the initiative and accept responsibility
- You are precise and can always see the bigger picture.
- Good salary and annual bonus
- Travel reimbursement
- Informal atmosphere
- Training and (personal) development opportunities
- A successful growing company with enormous growth potential to senior sales/management
- Good pension scheme
- Several group employee insurances
- Option to work from home
- Great work-life balance - office is closed everyday at 5PM
Sounds like the palce to be? Send us your resume!