about 3 years ago
Do you have a commercial mindset and are you constantly motivated to excel? Do you have a good understanding of how to offer exceptional service to clients? Are you currently active in a sales role in a bigger company, but miss the freedom to start new projects? If all of such sound familiar, then this may be the next opportunity for you.
Our client looking for a commercial superstar with entrepreneurial mindset to help them propel their growing business in the B2B market, and to contribute to fulfilling the company’s enormous potential.
You will focus on two aspects:
- You will be end-responsible for the business development and sales of the German and Austrian B2B market. You will analyze the market, identify business opportunities and go on the hunt to convert them.
- You will facilitate a proper follow-up of inbound sales requests throughout all European countries, by coaching, training and controlling a team of support employees.
Concretely, this means you will:
- Develop, set-up and execute commercial B2B strategies for Germany and Austria.
- Proactively acquire new clients, whether this is through big bulk orders or a new long-term re-selling partner.
- Invent and install innovative ways and tools to penetrate the B2B markets.
- Train and motivate other team members on B2B sales techniques and processes.
- Oversee proper follow-up on all outstanding quotes coming from inbound requests.
- A native or near native German speaker, who is also highly fluent in English is a MUST!
- At least 1-2 years of experience in sales.
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset.
- A target-driven sales superstar who lives and breathes sales.
- At least, a Bachelor Degree, ideally in Business Administration
- A pro-active ‘can-do, will-do’ attitude, to be successful and learn on the job.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, client centric & service oriented.
The company gives bonus points for:
- Any other language, whether it is French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian or Swedish.
- A proven track record in acquisition.
Our client is a young (established in 2012) e-commerce specialist company, situated in the heart of Amsterdam. They have a diverse portfolio of innovative web shops. Their competency revolves around the customization of gadgets (such as phone cases and iPad covers) with creative designs, photos and logos. The company has built a winning business model that has propelled them from their small beginnings in the Dutch market, to currently serving 10 countries: USA, Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Austria and Italy. All of this has been achieved in the last 4 years, with most of the growth coming from the last 12 months. They have more to achieve and are eagerly looking for new markets across the globe. They pride themselves on their Data-driven Online Marketing approach and complete automation of work and order flows.
What the Company Offers:
- A challenging job in an international, dynamic and rapidly growing e-commerce start-up at a fantastic location in Amsterdam.
- A job with lots of freedom and room for entrepreneurship - to define your own strategy and go-to-market.
- A competitive salary.
- A bonus program.
- Friendly work colleagues and free lunches.
- Mario Kart after lunch and cold beers on Fridays.