6 days ago
One of the leading providers of sales and marketing services to academic and professional publishers is looking for an Accounts Executive with 2 to 3 years of experience. You will be responsible for sales support, product training and customer service activities. Our client offers a truly international environment where you will work close with sales managers responsible for each territory in Southern Europe. Does this sound like the role for you?
In this role, you will identify new business opportunities within the region, as well as managing, retaining, renewing, and growing a portfolio of existing customers. The role is based in the Hague with the possibility of working from and will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Support the Regional Sales Manager in promoting publishers, products, and services across the region.
- Manage the full stakeholder map around accounts, help in developing, and executing account strategy.
- Conduct renewal campaigns, cold calling, leads generation, and identify and develop prospect lists.
- Assist in building new business, maintain existing, support the sales process, and provide customer service activities.
- Drive retention and customer service activities.
- Deliver current portfolio growth of a determined % per annum.
- Grow customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Utilize professional and communicative skills to gather feedback from customers during telephone conversations.
- Conduct and assist library/publisher training sessions.
- Raise awareness of the products through trials and online demos.
- Liaise with marketing and products department.
- Take on additional duties and responsibilities relevant to the accounts when needed.
- Near native French speaker with knowledge of German or another major European language as an advantage
- 2-3 years experience in a commercial role
- Professional level of English (speaking, reading, and writing) is required.
- Excellent negotiation, communication (verbal and written), and presentation skills.
- You are organised and enjoy interacting with customer via phone, email and otherwise.
- Display a customer service approach and commercial skills.
- High level of teamwork and coordination.
- Experience in library or publishing role preferred.
The company offers a market competitive salary, a friendly and dynamic team, an excellent opportunity to acquire new skills and get business insights. You will have the opportunity to grow your career within an innovative and truly international work environment. Our client has a business casual work environment that values a pioneer spirit, equality and a meaningful work-life.
Interested? Apply now or contact me for more information email@example.com