Bergen op Zoom
20 days ago
Are you a strong Account Executive, with excellent Marketing skills? Are you a tech-savvy, social media expert with unmatched social abilities? Then our client is looking for you for their office in the Roosendaal area!
As the Account Executive, these will be your responsibilities:
- Facilitating the formulation of marketing communications and media relations plans for clients for the Account Manager/Director
- Creating impactful social media strategies for clients
- Assisting with the organization of exhibitions, events, interviews, press conferences, and press tours
- Developing marketing materials (design and content)
- Monitoring and reporting media opportunities
- Project management
- Creating blog posts, press releases, and social media content
- Developing close relations with media, key influencers, and pitching stories to the press
- Working within budgets with clients and internally
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Being part of an international team, and an innovative company
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- Freedom of expressing new ideas, friendly atmosphere
- The opportunity to meet partners from around the world
- Flexible working hours
- University-level education
- Ideally 2 years of experience in technology/industrial marketing communications (B2B)
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on, strategic, entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent English (oral, written, and presentation)
- Flexibility to travel
About our client
Our client is an international, dynamic, and innovative organization that develops media and communication campaigns for clients all around the world. They offer a great work environment and many opportunities for personal growth.
Would you like to know more or apply?
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.