6 days ago
Do you have 1 year of experience as a Business Development Representative within a SAAS/IT/Tech organization? Do you speak fluent English and would you like to take the next step in your career? Then look no further!
Our client has an impressive story and an ambitious vision. Since their launch almost 20 years ago, they now employ over 500 employees globally and their unique online accounting applications are used by small and medium businesses in more than 150 countries. The Amsterdam office looks after their EMEA operations, and they now employ over 50 young, international talents in their fantastic City Centre location. They are still growing, and we are helping them recruit on some key positions in their Sales Team. For our client, we are searching for TWO Account Executives – an Associate and an Account Executive.
The Account Executive Associate will focus on closing new deals over the phone across various countries. You will educate customers on the application’s benefits for growing their businesses. By building strong relationship with these customers, you will help increase revenue and optimize Customer Acquisition Cost. The Account Executive will focus on the same, with emphasis on projects, closing deals and upselling.
- Daily follow up on warm leads via telephone
- Manage the pipeline
- Turn leads into deals and close deals via telephone
- Ensure all administrative tasks are accurate and up to date
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a successful onboarding of customers
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience in a commercially driven environment (i.e., consumer sales, call center or as a BDR)
- Experience with prospecting and closing deals
- Experience working with Small and Medium Businesses, with high velocity sales
- Flexible, able to adjust to changing needs
- Experience using Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Long term opportunity
- Competitive salary with commission
- Time off during Christmas period
- A beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam
- A monthly Work from Home allowance
- Free meditation app subscription
- Free Swapfiets
- 200 euros budget for ‘healthy living’/ credit to spend on activities of your choice
- Lots of opportunity for development and growth
- Highly international team – from all over the world
Please note that for this role, we can only consider candidates eligible to work in the Netherlands.