15 days ago
Are you fluent in Italian OR fluent Dutch? Do you have experience in order management OR customer service? Then you might be just what we are looking for! One of our international clients is looking for an Account Coordinator to fine-tune and coordinate the day-to-day support functions for a group of assigned accounts.
- Assist Account Managers and Account Executives in obtaining product and service information from suppliers, including costs, availability, and delivery schedule for designated accounts.
- Collaborate across departments to prepare data reports for review of forecasts, profitability analysis, and usage data.
- Monitor all outstanding items associated with customer accounts, including product orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Review inventory levels and provide order recommendations for customers.
- Communicate with accounting department to resolve billing issues and address past due receivables.
- Assist with procurement activities for goods and services.
- Provide support to Account Managers in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up.
- Ensure professional, accurate and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues.
- Oversee all phases of assigned projects to ensure completion within budget and schedule.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks.
- Superior attention to detail and prioritization of multiple projects and initiatives in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational and customer relations skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and solve a variety of complex problems.
- Must work independently with ability to take direction from multiple persons in different office locations globally.
- Knowledge of the metric system, multi-currency transactions, time zones, and geography.
- University degree in Business Administration or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in a related role is required.
- Must speak, read, and write fluently Italian OR Dutch and English
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel, is required.