A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Adams Multilingual Website is based on the Volcanic platform which uses the following cookies:
- volcanic_saved_jobs_id - This is used to store some jobs for users before they register on the website. These jobs can then be logged on the user's account when they do register. The main purpose of this cookie is: Functionality.
- volcanic_rumble_uid - This is used to track and record the unique actions of each user on the website. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance.
- _user_logged_in - This is used to keep the user logged in if they leave the website and return. By default, it expires after the user's session ends. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance.
- _oliver_session - This is used to track the user's session on the website for Analytics. By default, it expires after the user's session ends. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance.
LinkedIn Insight Tag
Google Analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website.
- IP address
- device type, browser and operating system
- browser language
- geographic location
- date and time of access
- the link through which you were redirected on our website (the source of your visit)
- the website pages that you visit
- the hyperlinks you have clicked
- the amount of time spent on a particular page
- demographics information, such as age and gender
We will not identify users or facilitate the merging of personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless we have robust notice of, and your prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to.
Withdraw Your Consent at Any Time
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of our website, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies will likely affect the functionality of our website.
How to manage and delete your cookies
Depending on your browser, further information may be obtained via the following links:
Do Not Track
How to opt-out from Google Analytics
Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB